Our company needs to put in order the cashflow and financial management. I am not aware where to start and how to prioritise the following task. Are they the right tasks to follow or there are some things that I am missing?
- to carefully control working capital to maximise our free cash flow.
- to establish effective credit management and tight control of overdue debts.
- to raise financing against trade debts.
- Good stock control and effective supplier management tend t
- to work with suppliers to reduce delivery cycles, or switch to suppliers and systems that can handle just-in-time delivery.