I feel the communication in my team is poor. How should I improve it and make the team share and speak?
Answer the challenge
Director & Principal Consultant
Book a call
18.06.2018 at 09:33 h
A combination of passive & active com's approaches is needed for engagement.
1. Start a Weekly Meeting to agree team values & behaviours via participation together on successful delivery of goals )
2. Daily Meeting to check progress towards goals (individual & group) and to offer support. (Active)
3. Visualisation of current KPIs, Tasks & Successes (Passive)
4. Start a sharing group such as within "Workplace" or "WhatsApp" with a mixture of fun & work (Passive)
5. Develop social links via informal coffees / lunches (Active)
6. Agree 1-2-1 process for Leader & Team (Active)
7. Agree feedback process for all team including Leader (Active)
Repeat Steps 1-7
Freelancer at Freelance Web Developer
Book a call
26.11.2017 at 15:22 h / Updated 14.01.2018 at 17:19 h
We had the same problem 1 year ago in my team.
I have received a suggestion from a consultant to introduce daily huddles. Daily team meetings improve real-time problem- solving.
Propose an answer for
How to improve Team communication?
Visible on the HomepageFeatured tab for 1 day.
Reward for the user who solvesthe challenge - 10 points
Visible on the HomepageFeatured tab for 3 days.
Reward for the user who solvesthe challenge - 25 points
Visible on the HomepageFeatured tab for 7 days.
Reward for the user who solvesthe challenge - 50 points
Your booking request has been sent.
We will get back to you soon to arrange this call.
Would you like to arrange a call with ?
By submitting your report you agree to the terms and
For consultants willing to try Consulthon for unlimited time
Please consider leaving this content for the benefit of all Consulthons.
We will sent an email with confirmation. Please follow the instructions to complete profile deletion. Please
consider leaving this content for the benefit of all Consulthons.
Reputation is a measurement of how much the community trusts you and how many positive contributions you have brought in your posts.
What's your challenge today?
Your account has been activated successfully. Thank you for registering on Consulthon - the digital age
You can now find solutions to your business problems or help others with their business questions.
Refer a business thatneeds an advisory calland receive £50