Many firms have embraced Management By Objectives (MBO) as a way to effectively integrate people into the organization. An MBO system provides a structure to ensure the coordination of the organization and to effectively delegate authority and responsibilities.
- Is MBO working for you and your company?
A successful MBO system is tricky to implement and maintain because it requires a high degree of honesty in the organization.
- Is your management and Board Of Directors behind your MBO program?
- Does MBO create more work for you?
- Who reviews your MBO and lets you know how you are doing?
- Is having Key Performance Indicators better than MBO?Thanks, Marieta